Being stuck at home is not the best of things. However, we must understand that this is unavoidable. Many things can be done during these days of isolation. You can work on your dream career, invest time on a hobby, or spend time with family. If you are someone who loves cooking, you can cook what you like. Unfortunately, many fall into depression due to the stress they experience and rely on the harmful counter medicines. However, there is a natural substitute for such medicines and has been proven to be beneficial to many – CBD. This article is about how to make CBD oil turmeric ginger sweets which are delicious and healthy. If you consider yourself as a health ambassador, definitely give it a try.
Why Should You Make CBD Oil Turmeric Ginger Sweet?
You must understand that CBD oil turmeric ginger sweet is not like any other CBD recipe. The wonderful combination of its ingredients makes it a health bomb. Its main ingredients are seaweed extract of agar-agar, turmeric, and ginger. Together the dish has anti-inflammatory properties and provides pain relief. Being a completely vegan dish, it uses seaweed extract agar. Instead of a sweetener, we add pure fruit juice to make it healthy. Another important ingredient is CBD. The CBD in the dish helps reduce inflammation, pain, anxiety, stress, and promotes better sleep.
- 1 cup of orange or carrot juice
- CBD oil
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Unpeeled and sliced ginger
- 1 tablespoon of Agar Agar
- ½ teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Pour the juice in a vessel and add the unpeeled sliced ginger. The peel of ginger has many vitamins because of which adding it to the mixture will make it more nutritious.
- Add the pepper, turmeric powder, and cayenne powder to the mixture and boil it till it’s condensed. Keep stirring the mixture throughout so that the mixture does not settle.
- Filter out the ginger slices and add the CBD oil once you stop heating.
- Keep the mixture aside for 5 minutes for it to cool.
- Pour the mixture into a mold. You can also use a rectangular or square-shaped vessel and cut the sweet in small cubes or cuboids.
- Keep the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes till it freezes.
Enjoy your CBD infused sweets right away. You can keep a batch for around a week. There are many more easy CBD recipes available. Learn about the different CBD dishes and become a CBD recipe guru.